From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:43:57 -0400
Actually, according to Christian's review, the TYT speaks more, but at least at that time, was paradoxically less accessible. I heard rumblings about a firmware update, so don't know what the current status is. BTW, the voice of the TYT is different. So apparently is the menu. So, not entirely the same radio, but no doubt similar.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY