From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 05:47:43 -0700
Yep, you're right as rain.  <smile>  I like it down here in this rut!!
Seriously, I may get on echo link some day just to play with it.  I've
really enjoyed i r l p because if you do your own it takes a bit of
knowledge and work to make things work right.  I even do a little
playing with scripts and so forth.  BTW, if any of you have irlp access,
give me a call.  My node is 3148 and is on my 440 machine, a Kenwood
850.
73
Butch
WA0VJR