Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2011 11:50:51 -0400
Richard,

I think you can use a braille keyboard with most apps on a paired iPhone.
There are uses of the dot 8 key to implement some commands along wtih
chording.

Threre are apps that work for reading daisy books.  Bookshare Read2Go just
came out.  There are some deccent reviews; but InDaisy will also read
Bookshare books.  As far as Learning Ally, a.k.a. RFBD, they have an app for
the iPhone.  Have not played with it, so can't comment on it.
Unfortunately, these blindness-oriented apps charge about 5-10 times as much
as you can find some main market apps as in InDaisy, but that is because of
the limited market.
Steve, K8SP