From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 09:44:47 -0500
Hi All,

I'm jsorry I missed the answer to this problem, if there was one, but I,
too, am running Windows 7 and AVG and am having a problem with JAWS updates.

When I tried to do the last update, it trashed my 20 digit JAWS number and
would not allow me to re-install it.  I had to call tech support and it took
us a while to get it installed and working again.  I've been hesitant to try
any more updates.

Any thoughts or remedies concerning this problem?

Kris 2