From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:52:48 -0400
Lowell,

Menus 25 and 26 are the ones  you want for your microphone audio
bandwidth.  While 27 and 28 look similar, they are for use in the ssb
data mode.

29 is for selecting between hard and soft if the processor is on. If set
to hard, it may be a bit too raspy for some tastes.

Menu 30 is the TX equalizer similar to what you have in the 2000,
although with more choices.
31 is the receive equalizer.

73, Steve KW3A.