From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 17:45:01 -0400
Hi, everyone.

Despite some challenging band conditions, we managed to pull off yet another
East Coast Mid West 40-meter round table this afternoon.   And, I have to
say, it was a real pleasure being net control for a change.  (grin)

Here is the relatively short list of participants for your reading pleasure:

WB9SLM--Kris in southwest Illinois
W8Q I Y--Lowell in Ohio.
KB5E L V--Buddy in Erie, Pennsylvania.
W3IUU--Lloyd in Kensington, Maryland.
KG4ITD--Junior in Florida.
KW3A--Steve near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
W9D I K--Harold in Northeast Illinois.
K A9Y I U--Glenn near Madison, Wisconsin.
AA2XB/QRP--New York State--could not get a name.
W A 0VJR--Butch in Kansas.
W A 3 M I X--Lou in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.  and
K B 8 T Y J--Tom in Central Michigan as net control.

I need to remind everyone that I will not be available for any of our nets
over the next three to 4 week-ends.  We will be embarking on a major trip to
visit relatives in the mid west and on the east coast.  Hopefully, I'll be
back in circulation again by the week-end of August 13 and 14.

In the meantime, it is my hope that others can head up the effort, and keep
these great nets going.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI