From:
ColleenRoth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:51:38 -0400
Hi,
I LOVE ARES.
That is the only reason I am using my Amateur Radio License.
I am pleased to be a Net Manager for a Traffic Nes, be active in NTS, Skywarn and MARS.
To me, ARES serves a desinite puprose and   if we don't practice we will not be prepared for an Emergency.
The other parts of the Hobby are fine for those who are interested.
I think our primary purpose is Service.
I expect that many people do not agree with my view.

Colleen Roth, N8TNV;