From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:14:03 -0600
I know, I'm totally irreplaceable lol.
The biggest reason I correct the spelling of wouxun is because if someone
types in wauxum into ebay or google, your not going to find what your
looking for.
And, if they call up a radio store and pronounce it like jaws or other
screen readers/synths do, they won't really have a clue what you are asking
for right away.
So, I correct spelling, and give the appropriate pronounciation as well.
I know if I was a new comer, and someone was totally miss spelling the name
of a new radio and I went to look up more info on it on say google, or was
looking to perchase one on ebay, I'd be a little confused and anoyed by the
blatent miss spelling and miss pronounciation of the name of the radio.
I think it has happened to me before, and that's why I'm quick to correct on
stuff like this.

So, my intensions are genuine.

73
Colin, V A6BS