From:
Richard Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2011 16:40:14 -0400
Lloyd, this was extremely helpful. I am told by hams around HERE that a
Yaesu FT747 can be obtained for around $300. I do wonder if the data
cable is sold separately. If someone on here has one of these or
equivalent and would be willing to sell, I would love to hear from you.
My budget is very limited. Thanks for all input so far.