From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:10:41 -0600
absolutely.
I checked out both pieces of programming software from the Wouxun website.
The regular wouxun software is semi-accessible with the jaws cursor.  But
still nothing like the Icom or kenwood programming software.
I tried it on both my netbook and desktop with the same results.
Some fields don't speak, and you have to use jaws cursor and left mouse
clicks to get certain things to come up...then the fields take a bit of
guess work to figure out which one is which and what to put in them.
Perhaps it all works better with a radio hooked up, but I don't have one so
can't check.
the optional functions are not too bad to navigate, but the memory channels
are a little tricky.
and the set keys where you can assign different functions to some of the
keys is difficult as well...i haven't figured out how to assign anything to
any of the keys except the PTT/function 1 keys.

73
Colin, V A6BKX