From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 21:51:27 -0400
Tom,

You could be getting low voltage from your Astron supply.  Just put your rig
in rtty mode and key it while your meter is connected to the power supply.

Regarding the alc readings, the range between a 0 reading and a reading of
14 is very small.  Try turning down your mic gain until the alc stops saying
over.  My mic gain is set to 25 and if I get too close to the mic, my alc
reads over.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.