From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:03:46 -0400
    Steve:

Kevin clued me in on this, and I am all set on both counts.  I have received
and already installed the 8-pin connector cable for the Heil mic, as well as
the needed amplifier cable with the larger din plug for the 590.

Haven't yet tried everything, but I have reason to believe that they are the
proper cables.

Thanks for the "heads up" anyway, since that is obviously very important
information.

I hope to have the rig on the air within the next few days.

I am proceeding cautiously here, rather than jumping right into stuff and
perhaps being sorry later if I let the smoke out of something.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ