From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:42:21 -0400
Mine doesn't make any noise in the radio, but, it's in the living room
believe it or not, dead center of the apartment, meaning I can't get away
from it with the radio equipment, that thing is so loud here, not in the
radio but mechanically, in person, I can't even hear the TV over it, good
thing we hardly use tv, basically we have to walk around the apartment in
the winter with noise canceling headphones on. to listen to the computers,
music, whatever. Bedroom's the only place it's a tiny bit better but it was
2/3 of the way through winter before I could sleep through it. We actually
got an electric blanket and turned the heat way down at nights to minimize
the problem, but if I put headphones on with my TS-2000, I can't hear
anything from the furnace through it.