From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:51:27 -0400
Hi All
I have tried the CD version of the Repeater Directory and have found that it
is not accessible using Window-Eyes and JAWS so have decided to take on this
project as my time permits. I contacted ARRL in 2008 when I first began
looking at this Directory and found them unresponsive to my inquiry as to
the usability
via screen reader. A.S., W A 7 F X B