From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:12:06 -0400
Congratulations Tom!!!
The antenna 1 is the one on the left as you look it from the front.  The RX
antenna is one of the RCA jacks on the left back from the front.
I confess I don't know which one of them it is yet.
I am still learning as well.
What about this firmware up-date?
How do I know that I don't have it?
I suppose it is on the Kenwood website, right?
Tom, we will learn together.
I just down loaded the info from the "I can work this thing" website, but
have not digested it yet.
73
Lowell  W8QIY