From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:53:12 -0400
Hi All
I attended the Down East ham fest this past Saturday and purchased the 2011
Desktop Repeater directory. My plan is to try and scan this 600 plus page
book and turn it into a text file so that I can put it on my BrailleNote.
This book has numerous pages of advertisements which will be eliminated from
the final result. Since this is a fairly large book I do not expect to have
it done real soon. I'll keep you  posted on how it goes in case others are
interested in the final result.

73's, Albert, W A 7 F X B