From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:43:07 -0400
Tim:

I uad a k3 for two years before getting the 590.

The k3 receiver is clearly better in my opinion.  The combination of
multiple crystal filters + excellent dsp really shines.
Couldn't test all of the noise reduction choices because of lacks in
accessibility.

I think you won't have to double the cost of the 590 to get a k3 with the
filters you need.

Depends on other options.

my number is 765-286-0314, and Sundays are a good day to call me if you
would like to talk further.

73