From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:13:26 -0700
Hi Pierre,

Welcome to the list.  There are a lot of good people here and we all look
forward to hearing more from you.  I too have a vintage Drake C line station
and enjoy working SSB and AM from it as well as using my modern setup as
well.  Perhaps we will run into each other on the air soon.  We have two
nets which have grown out of this list as well on which you would be
welcome.  There is a midwest and east coast round table which meets on 7185
or close to that on Saturday local time at 2000Z.  And, we have a 20 meter
net which meets at that same time on Sundays on 14.258.  I hope to hear you
there soon.

Again, welcome and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX