From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:44:46 -0230
Hi all:

So if this so called hibernation takes place, wouldn't the DX conditions improve over a period until the ionization would be swepped away?
I don't think it would be like turning off a switch and boom, no ionization and no DX.
I would think this would be a gd thing for the 1ST 10 years or so until the ionization begins to dip below the levels they would be at the low end of the 11 year sunspot cycle.
But alas! LOL there are all kinds of conflicting reports! LOL I'm mainly concerned with the true purpose of the International Space Station (ISS)! LOL
20 years and some 2 or 3 billion dollars and its still not completed! LOL Can't help but wonder if it isn't some sort of Humanity life boat to the stars! LOL
Oh in the original Star Trek, in the Episode where the good guys were transported to a duple kit Enterprise in another universe, the Enterprise
 was called the ISS instead of USS Enterprise! LOL

73:

Michael De VO1RYN