From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:59:13 -0400
Thanks, Steve, for sharing your experience. I only live about 50 miles from
the store, so my wife and I can run down and get it when it comes in.
Yes, they do have the best price for sure!
I also want to get a 12 volt supply for it; perhaps about 45 or 50 amps to
run it and some other equipment as well.
I'm keeping my TS-2000 also as a back-up.
I may be asking some questions as to how to operate once I get it.
Best 73
Lowell  W8QIY