From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 08:45:15 -0400
 hoeflly this is going to the correct place, any idea i that mc60 will work on a modern kenwood rig? I have a ts2000 which uses the same mic connections as the older rigs as far back as the ts440 or 450, I used to own a 450 amd thei rmics are identical, and I believe are the same back as far as the 430, if so what do you think you might want for it if it isnt already sold

thanks and 73  kb7nla