From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 09:30:44 -0400
	Under the "edit" drop down menu, look for  the item that says" use
defaults for new entries" and select it.  Then just under that item is
one that says"edit defaults for new entries".  Here you can put things
into fields that will always pop up in the fields when you start a new
entry.  At the bottom of this page are items you can check to get date
and time to enter automatically.

I think you can get your lat and long and grid square from QRZ or e-ham
or one of the ham sites.  Maybe the RAC site.   The main reason for lat
and long is to let the program set beam headings and distance based on
your actual location.  Maybe not really needed.

I don't use this program for contests, but you may be able to limit the
number of fields showing by going to the "options" drop down menu and
the first item "log fields, fonts, default log", but I'm not positive
about this.

This isn't really a contest logger, but  just to have some fun for field
day, it may be just fine for you.

73, Steve KW3A