From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 22:31:06 -0400
Hi Lou,

I assume you are talking about one of the transformer types, and not one
of the switchers.   If that is the case, the answer is yes.   Remove the
cover, on the right hand side of the supply ( looking from the front) is
a small circuit board.  It is right above the big filter cap.  The
soldered side of the board is facing up and components are down.   The
variable component you adjust is on that board.  It isn't a knob, more
like a little thumb wheel. It's very touchy, sighted help in watching a
meter will help, but I've done it myself with the talking multi meter
and some trial and error.

73, Steve KW3A