From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 14:30:41 -0500
Hi, I listened to the first show and it was very interesting.  But fquite
frankly, I forgot about the second show.  I have to get it in my brain that
I need to check that on Tuesday evenings.

A question. Does  anyone know if these shows are archived so you can catch
up if you miss one.  If you know, what link do you need to use to retrieve
themj?

turn out to be a very good show.

73
KrisThanks much.  I think it's going to