From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2011 11:37:01 -0400
From: Steve [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: off topic windows 7

It is simple to use the Windows search function.

As you type, it populates the search results.  You can down arrow to see
them, and then continue to type further if you need to refine the results
even more.

It is sure nice to be able to type system restore and look down the results
a couple hits and find the function; really beats going to programs,
Accessories, System Tools, and then arrowing down to find system restore as
you had to do with XP.