From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 18:20:44 -0400
Hi, folks.

Well, I think I'm just about ready here  to take the plunge and order a
Kenwood TS590 S  HF transceiver.

Before doing so, however, I am going to have to sell one of my TS480's.  You
know:  It's the old "radio in, radio out" principle.

So, here's what I've got, and what I'm proposing:

Ts480 SAT, which includes all original accessories plus the VGS1 voice
guide, and a 500 HZ CW filter.

I also have a number of Braille and electronic documentation files on the
radio, including the manual, a key-chart, menu list, and other assorted
goodies.

I bought this TS480 slightly used back in the Spring of 2008, and it has
served me well.  It is in good working order, and I've never had a problem
with it.

I'm asking  $900 for the entire package, and that will  include shipping
within the USA.

If the VGS1 is not neded, I'll take it out of the unit, and drop the price
down to $850.

I would prefer payment in the form of either a postal money order, or
certified cashier's check.

I wanted to advertise this on our list first, before trying either the TS480
user's list, or qth.com, since this is a very blind-friendly rig.

I'll give it a few days here before moving onto the other possibilities.

If you have questions, or want more specifics, please either e-mail me
personally at:

or give me a call at my home phone number:

(231)  629-8526.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI