From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 13:31:49 -0400
    Hi, folks.

Well, I haven't received     a tremendous rush of opinions in favor of
changing the time for our 40-meter east coast midwest round table.  We also
seem to be having trouble finding an open frequency on or near 7.185 MHZ
later in the evenings.  So, I guess that, for the time being, we'll keep
things as they have always been.  We'll meet on or near 7.185 at 2000 Z,
which translates into 4 P.M. Eastern, 3 P.M. Central, etc.

Regarding who will serve as net control, here's my situation for tomorrow.
The XYL and I are planning to be camping once again in the RV, but, if the
weather ends up looking too threatening, we may very well cut things short.
If that happens, I'd be glad to run the net from the home QTH, since I now
have my TW1 watt meter back, and can use my alpha delta dxcc antenna with
the amplifier.

Again, though, I'm not going to know for sure what my situation will be
until mid afternoon tomorrow.  Therefore, if someone else could be waiting
in the wings to take things over, that would be great.

If I do stay out in the RV, I'll certainly check in, and be willing to do
relays, so one way or the other, I'll keep involved in things as best as I
can.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI