From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 12:09:48 -0400
Tom,

You might not see the problem on other bands because the antenna is less
forgiving on 40 than other places.  The leaves could certainly be one reason
for the higher SWR, but you might want to check for other things such as a
change in position of one end of the antenna.  Also, I wouldn't rule out the
moisture possibility; you've had the problem before, and you did say it
rained a lot lately.

Steve