Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 19:34:09 -0700
I know it is an open ended question so please respond directly to

I have owned most of the Kenwood radios, ts-2000, ts-480s, ts-940 and
ts-870.

I am curious about the Tentec Jupitor, or an Icom.

Things I would like to hear about, receiver sensitivity, quiet receiver or
how it handles band conditions.  Finally quality of the audio amplifier.

I know in the past some of the Icom's had wimpy audio amplifiers with real
midrange audio.

I amy end up with a ts-480s but am curious...

Brian, k5in