From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 22:19:56 -0400
    Yup, I have found the same thing on 7.185.

7.188 is taken up with another ongoing net of some kind, and every time I
have checked 7.182, there have been various QSO's going on.

So, I think we have a choice here;  either keep the east coast mid-west
40-meter round table  at 4 p.m. Eastern (2000 Z), on Saturday afternoon and
just do the best we can with the Spring/summer conditions, or look for
another frequency if we'd like to try the net at a later time during the
Spring and summer months.

I'm open to any and all suggestions here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ