From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 17:10:59 -0400
Here is a pre-ham vention special for a blind person looking for a
good low band radio!
I have a Kenwood TS-830 with a solid state second VFO.
The 830 is in good condition as well as the 230 VFO.
In addition, the 830 has an additional voice read-out box for the
frequency read out.
Also, the read-out box can be connected to a SWR bridge to give you
a read out for that as well.
I have all the manuals for the Kenwood and also the circuit diagram
for the read-out box.

I am asking $500.00 for the whole package or the best offer plus
shipping.

If you have questions, e-mail me back, and if you like, give me
your phone number and I will call you back.

That way, you can even hear the rig over the phone or we could make
a schedule on the air for you to hear it.

It is a good radio putting out about 115 watts on all bands except
10 MTR where it is about 90 watts.  It has all new tubes in the
final as well.

Looking forward to hearing from some you!

Lowell   W8QIY
Greenville, OH
Phone: 937.548.5490