From:
"Tim Crawford (GI4OPH)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 14:50:10 -0000
A new model in the expert range, the 2k-fa has just been released.  The
claimed power output is 2kw on hf, and 1.8kw on 50mhz.  Of course it has all
the facilities of the 1k version.

As far as iI know, this is the highest output in a solid state amp.

Don't know the price, would imagine it would require a lottery win to buy
one smile!

Cheers,

Tim.
Bangor, N. Ireland.