From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 21:41:51 -0700
Hi All,

A question came out today on a local listserv for teachers of the visually
impaired regarding where to find a talking multimeter for a blind student
who wants to take an electronics class.  I have one here that my wife bought
for me about four years ago but don't know what is currently out there.  Can
any of you on the list send me sources for these I can pass along?

Thanks much and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX