Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 10:45:50 -0400
Colin,

You echoed my experiences with the Cobalt.  I also have a Britech (sp?) from
Canada which has a narrower aperture, so I will try experimenting with some
wire.  But, unless it is highly accurate, I wouldn't chance hooking up
something pricey and risk blowing some components because I had the polarity
reversed.

Steve, K8SP