From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2011 11:05:56 -0400
Howard,
I can try that later, or maybe  print it out and scan it back in as
text.  I saw a reference to this file on the handi hams site.   They say
that this document is so old it was typed up on a typewriter and the
file is just an image with no imbedded text.      It wouldn't kill them
to just put it on the site in some more accessible form.

73, Steve KW3A