From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 20:03:09 -0700
Hi Michael,

I still haven't hooked mine up to the computer.  I will try to do that this
week or weekend though just to give you an idea if it's accessible or not.
I will also gladly send you a copy of the program to look at.

As far as what it will do or not do through CAT and/or the software, I am
going to ask a friend of mine who is using his as a remote if it's OK to
provide you with his address.  If he says yes, I'll send that along and he
would be a very good one to ask.

I'll let you know soon.

Take care for the moment and very 73.

Kevin :)