From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:51:25 -0600
My favorite mode is C W,  and I thought it would die out untill listening to
a contest for C W and then I kinda changed my thinking.  A lot of people
still like a challange such as learning C W but there is also the thing that
some use readers.  One thing about ham radio is that there is so many
different points of direction there is room for all.  73
Ed  K7UC