From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:31:10 -0400
I've recently seen acouple of Kenwood TS-120 and TS0130's, which I understand are nice; of course, the '520/530/820/830's have very nice audio as well. Tube finals, all the rest solid state. The swan I just scored I paid less than $200 including shipping. It ended up a bit more as I had to buy the power cord. I'll scout out eBay for you, it's a good place to look, but you have to be careful not to overpay or overbid.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY

On Apr 29, 2011, at 5:28 PM, John Miller wrote:

> There's nothing new for HF in that range, but now and then I do see
> something good used for that range and the hybrid radios are always in there
> just about, tube finals and solid state everything else being hybrid, those
> are nice radios I used to collect them. I'll let you know what I come
> across.

>>> budget. There are people out there who do trades as well if you look for