From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:02:34 -0400
Richard,

To get this to work, Echolink has to be in tree view.  One of the major
branches of the tree is Favorites, so after you copy your connection to the
clipboard, navigate to the Favorites branch of the tree, open it, and press
Ctrl+V, which pastes the current connection into your favorites.  BTW, this
has nothing to do with Internet Explorer; it's strictly a function of the
Echolink software.

Steve