From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:50:25 -0400
I'm learning windows 7 between my laptop, I have it but I'm learning and
getting it going right now before I get rid of the desktop and my netbook
has windows 7. I'm learning by playing, I can't say I'm a huge fan of
windows 7 but it's getting familiar to me now and really just by playing I'm
getting the hang of it. The biggest problem I had to adjust to and I found
the fix, was the email program, I hate windows live mail, just can not find
one thing to like about it but I found windows mail in windows 7 so have
that going. It's a learning curve but once you get it setup the way you
want, it's better then I find it's a good thing to get used to searching
from the start menu for what you want rather than going to it the old way if
it's not on the desktop or whatever. I'm getting comfortable with it, I
figure I have been around since windows 3.1 and had a dos computer around
until 2000 in regular use for packet and still do for programming radios so
if I can learn all versions of windows all that time, I can learn windows 7.