From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:59:56 -0400
Colin,

While I'm not a big fan of SMA connectors, I think we're stuck with them
because there isn't room in the modern HT for anything else.  All that said,
I don't understand why the "big three" ham manufacturers took the reverse
approach of the commercial handhelds.  Seems as if they shot themselves in
the foot by doing what they did.

Steve