From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:04:56 -0400
Hi Phil;

I had the same 7000 for a week or so and, I had the experience you did.
However, it really frustrated me that the radio is so inaccessible.
What's more, when I spoke with Icom about it, the tech thought it was really humorous that someone would want to listen to beeps and boops.
I think if Kenwood could accomplish this, I can't understand why the others can't do this.
I mean to the best of my knowledge it's a computer program.

73 de Anthony

Sent from my iPod