From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 23:25:57 -0400
I will not be here on time to run the 40-meter roundtable next Saturday,
either.  NFB chapter meeting.  It will be interesting to see how conditions
evolve as we get further into the spring and have more sunspots.  I suspect
that our range will be quite limited and we might need to run the roundtable
a bit later in the day, or at 9 in the morning.  K index was 2 or 3, which
degraded polar paths on the higher bands somewhat, but I don't think that
today was as unusual as we think.  Hopefully, between KW3A, K1NDF, N5GD and
WB9R we can still have a roundtable next Saturday at 2000Z.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls