From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:16:43 -0400
Hi;i;
I have had some adventures with window-eyes 7.2 at work and wonder if
anyone else had similar problems.  One can be typing along and suddenly
no speech, no braille.  If you just keep typing in a few seconds speech
and braille come back and the info that wasn't spoken is there.  I
called the folks at gw micro when it first happened and they said they
were aware that this was a rare problem that happened on some machines.
  I have now been repeatedly nagged to update to 7.5.  At work this
won't be easy in that the machine is on a network and they want forms
completed to justify the update.  They wanted the same justification
even for free updates.  I called tech support again at gw  and asked if
7.5 would fix my problem and I was told to check out the web site.  I
was less than pleased.  I didn't see any fixes or mention of my problem
which may be somewhat unique in that the software I am using isn't
something that one would have regular reason to use.
Any thoughts appreciated.
--
richard