From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:35:13 -0500
Wayne,

I'd agree with everything you said, except that at least in my setup,
JAWS reads character by character without repeats.

I'm familiar with what you describe, I've seen it in Digipan and other
psk programs.  To get the single word "hello" you get something like:
H  He  Hell hello

That gets real old real fast.  For whatever reason, MMTTY doesn't behave
that way  over several computers, several operating systems, and several
versions of jaws.   I suppose that spelling by letter isn't the way God
intended things, but since all my RTTY work is either contests or DX
chasing, where it's just a call and exchange, it works well for me.

73 and tnx for your input,
Steve KW3A