From:
Howard-T <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 01:10:34 -0600
Where can this MTTY program be downloaded from?  Does it require further
hardwqare?

Laptop keyboard:
PC Cursor - JAWS plus Semicolon
JAWS Cursor - JAWS plus P
Route PC to JAWS - JAWS plus Appostophe
Route JAWS to PC - JAWS plus Left Bracket

For clicking, I just use the buttons found near the mouse touch pad.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF