From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:48:11 -0500
In my understanding of things, NVIS (Near Vertical Incidence Skywave) just
means the use of low horizontal antennas on the low bands.  That's what most
hams in most locations have always had on 75 meters.  Your antenna is
probably in that classification already without any further change.  It
might be a little more efficient, even at the high radiation angles you
seek, if you could raise the ends, but you're probably almost there already.
I heard you check into the Florida net on 3950 one night, and your signal
was kinda weak up here compared to others on the net.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls