From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:26:09 -0500
Hi, all.

I know this is off topic, so please respond off list.

Howard's latest success with an electronic signiture, and my realization
that I could get scanned image PDF files like the DXCC antenna manual in a
readable format via the virtual printer in K1000 makes me now want to get my
Epson 1200U scanner to work with the laptop computer I'm currently using.

The computer doesn't have K1000 installed on it, but I do have the software
to take care of that.

What I seem unable to locate, though, is the Twaine driver for the Epson
1200U scanner that I could use for this purpose.

The Xyl and I went on the Epson web site, but couldn't find the driver
anywhere, probably because the scanner is so old.

Does anyone know where I could get this driver, and how it can be installed?

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ