Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:15:52 -0500
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
SWR losses in coaxial cable depend on the frequency, the type of cable, its
length, as well as the SWR.  If you were running 50 feet of RG213 on 20
meters, you would probably lose 3 dB with a 9:1 SWR (this is just a wild
guess).  You won't lose all of your signal.  A remote tuner at the antenna
is the best way to go, but difficult to keep it running properly since it
needs power and is out in the weather.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls