Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Justin Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:47:21 -0600
Hi list,
My name is Justin Mann, and I'm sure that some of yo have seen me on some other lists if yoga re involved in the technology stuff.  I've been a ham for 17 years, but have recently just gotten in to playing with hf, and so far I'm finding it to be well, different.  Currently My rig is an Icom Ic718, with an LDG ic718 auto tuner that can handle 200 watts.  However, I am looking to get a different rig, as I've heard great things about Kenwood radios.
The one thing so far that I cannot seem to find for use on HF is a good talking watt/swr meter.  Does anybody know where i could obtain one?  Also, is there anyway that a blind person can tune a tube-type amp?  I do enjoy the 40 and 80 meter bands thus far, and i do notice that in the sumer months that because of the extraneous noise running a little power does help.  Sorry if the message is disjointed, but any help that you all can give I'd appreciate.